Friday 24 June 2011

8 days left...

Next week is going to be an Exciting one!
My bridal shower champagne brunch is this Sunday! Jeff's parents coming to visit from Toronto on Monday, and his sister Barb and her family and aunt and uncle few days after.. Jeff's graduation is on Tuesday!! :-)...rehearsal dinner on Thursday...and, oh yeah....We're getting Married on Saturday!! Wow! Going to be a crazy week! I'm not the type of person who craves to be in the center of attention so the fact that I will be the center off attention on July 2nd scares me a bit...But I'm excited too. All of these people are coming to celebrate our love and share this day with us is very humbling and I am so grateful to have such great friends who are willing to help with whatever needs to be done! I will be happy when the day is finally here...It will mean No more planning, thinking about seating, flowers, centerpieces, music etc. It will be time to enjoy the day! And I promised myself I would do anything it takes to take it all in, enjoy every moment, and Not be stressed about anything....Will let you know how that goes lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...