Tuesday 6 November 2012

Day at the park

This past weekend was slightly depressing...It was rainy, cold and dark...our time changed which made days super short...plus hubby was in a crabby mood...yeah, not fun...so when I woke up on Monday morning and sa it was gonna be a sunny day I decided then and there We are going to the Park! I don't care about the dishes, the laundry...I needed sunshine! So we walked down the hill to Polson Park...I am so glad I brought my camera! and here is why....
Fall colors were stunning...

I managed to wake Sequoia up so she could experience and enjoy the day...
This is what she did ...

She loved watching the ducks, it was the first time she saw them :-)

So that was our Sunny Monday!! Walking around, taking photos, taking by baby to the park for the 1st time (well, this is the 1st time she was awake and was able to go in the swing) and just soaking up the sun was just what was needed! Back to cloudy weather today...but somehow it doesn't seem too bad 
 We are off to downtown! Have a nice Tuesday! 



1 comment:

jasna varcakovic said...

Nedostaju mi ove divne boje jeseni...U Australiji je vegetacija nesto drugacija.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...