Thursday 31 January 2013

I am not gonna neglect my blog...I am NOT gonna negl....

This is the thought that kept popping ointo my head last few days....which must mean I havent been here in awhile...and that it's time for a new post! 

so...whats new you ask!?

Well, Sequoia-wise she is moving like crazy! cant sit still for one second....all she wants to do is walk holding onto our hands...she loves to stand...and her favorite  activity these days is Climbing! She climbs on Everything! shelves....chairs...and just loves standing holding onto furniture...we're in trouble once she starts walking! oh and she also can stand unassisted for a few secs at a time! 

Its so amazing to watch all the new things she learns every day! For example...she learned how to Point...and yesterday we were watching cartoons and I taught her how to Clap...so now she claps! Its the cutest thing ever!

Its really Cold and gray here these days....with lots of snow on the ground so we're not going anywhere ...except for some walks...cant wait for Spring! I Need sunshine!

I feel like I wanted to write about something else, but just cant remember what it is! I hate when that happenes! 

Note to myself "Blog while memories are Fresh so you dont Forget!" :-P

Ok well, that's it for now....we'll be back with some photos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...