Wednesday 20 February 2013

Spring's in the air!

Hahaha I just came to do a lil updating before our Scary movie and realized Ive never published  that post I started writing on Valentines day...So I published it Now!

Well better late than never I say!

So,  as I was saying....I got a DSLR!! Its not the latest and the best but its new to me and a  nice upgrade from my previous camera.

Meet my Nikon D50!
               
I bought it used, but in awesome condition...It was only used at a dentist office!

As you can imagine I've been snapping a LOT of photos! ...here are just a few






 This photo above is a Million dollar shot....as Big Sis doesn't like taking pics and usually just turns her head away! But this time she smiled right at the cam! Ant it turned out amazing!


Aw my sweet little  baby...She is changing so much....She now knows how to Clap, Blow kisses, point when she wants something, she is crawling all over the place, climbing on furniture, she LOVES standing...W think she'll be walking soon! She is just the most amazing, cutest, funniest most adorable baby ever! I am slightly biased but there you go!

Hmmm, in other news...Spring is in the Air here!! Ahhhhh how I enjoy sunny days....It's still a bit chilly at night and my garden is frozen...but snow is almost all gone....birds are chirping, and I am getting so excited about getting our little garden ready....starting some seeds....I haven't done much gardening last year because I was too tired after having the baby and didn't feel like doing it....
I hope we dont get anymore snow!! I am so ready for sunshine!

This last Sunday we went hiking and it was so gorgeous!  So I announced it to everyone that as of now we will be going on a hike every weekend...weather permitting of course...It's important to get out of the house, get away from all the Screens and just be in the nature!

Here are few pics from our Sunday hike










Hope tomorrow is another sunny day! G night!


2 comments:

jasna varcakovic said...

Prelijepe fotografije (naravno kad imas tako dobar fotoaparat i savrsene modele)

Sabina said...

Hvala Jasna! kako je dole u Australiji??? Kod nas dolazi proljece!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...