Monday 25 March 2013

Adventure bay Hike....March 16th

Yet another Hiking post! I promise after this one I'll have some random posts that dont have anything to do with Hiking ;)

Jeff and I did this hike when I was about 8-ish mths pregnant....I didnt get too far lol

So we always planed to go back and climb all the way to the top...So we did...Not much to say about it...except that at times it was very step and a lil scary...and I had to climb on All fours cuz I had a baby on my back and didnt wanna fall....and also on a few occasions I told myself "dont look Down! Don't look down!"...It was pretty steep....But the view we had once when got to the top was spectacular! Photos will speak for themselves...Enjoy!




Our lil Hiker baby!
 Booters! Such a poser!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...