Monday 25 March 2013

The BEST Surprise Ever!!!

Awhile ago Hubby mentioned that we should go out...Just the two of us...without the baby...As we haven't been on a "date" since she was born...I loved the idea of course! But we haven't made any plans really...I knew we'd go out at some point....but didn't know when...

So this last Saturday he nonchalantly said..."If someone was planning a surprise for you would you like to Know about it?" And I said I would like to know there is a surprise so I could get ready....but I wouldn't want to know what exactly it is! So then he said that we are going out to dinner that night! And I should ask our good friend if she could watch Sequoia! I was a lil shocked and pretty surprised! Friend was free that night so we had a babysitter, I was just a lil nervous about leaving baby....But I knew she'd be fine! She was in Great hands!

Whole day I felt like we are going to our 1st date!! I was so excited! Partly because we get to go Out together...just us! And partly because he actually Planned a date for us!! It was super sweet!! ;-D

I decided to get all dolled up! Curled my hair, put nice make-up, Nice clothes....I was wearing a skirt and High heel boots even! 

We went for dinner to Boston Pizza...Only because that is where we had our very 1st dinner together....the day we met 7 years ago...we ordered yummy Mediterranean pizza! Oh it was so delicious! It's m fave pica now!

So we were having our pizza....and i thought that was it....he planned this nice dinner for us...Well, I was Wrong!

In the middle of dinner he went to the car and put these two papers on the table....so I take them and see they were tickets for a show....and then I see that they were tickets for JEREMY HOTZ Comedy Show!!!!!!! O.M.G.!!! he is only one of Favorite comedians!!!! No Way! We were going to his Show!?!??! 


I almost screamed in the middle of the restaurant!  THAT was a BIG Surprise!!! 
I had no idea what he was up to!

he said that he was planning this since November! Since he heard that Jeremy Hotz is coming to do a show here!

So he got the tickets Early so we could have Good seats! And we did! 5th row from the stage! 

The show was HILARIOUS!! We laughed so much in those 2hrs!! 

It was the BEST date ever!! :-D

And I have the BEST Husband! 

Thank you so much for doing this for us!
Volim Te!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...