Wednesday 26 June 2013

Little things :)

I wanted to  jot this down as I am a huge believer that Little things matter the most

Hubby and I were playing tennis one afternoon...and after we finished I took Sequoia to  playground and he went to look for some stray tennis balls on the other side of the court....and when he came back he was had the Prettiest little bouquet of flowers for me! 
\

How SWEET is that!? Very sweet!!

I feel like people are almost "required" to buy flowers/presents for certain dates ...birthday, anniverssary, etc....and thats also nice
bat when someone does it for you Just because they love you and they feel like giving them to you...It's 100 times more special

Little things add up to a happy marriage and happy life!

Volim te!! <3


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...