Friday 14 June 2013

Still here :)

Hola! Over 2 months since last post! Yikes!! Time flies!! Few days ago my hubby asked me if I'm promptly updating this blog of mine! ha! "yeah, Hun...I totally am!" hehe :D

But here I am now with some highlights from last few months!

1st one being ~ Sequoia turned ONE! She is not a little baby anymore! She is a full on Toddler!
We had a Outdoor BBQ party for her...it was Crazy Windy that day! And made it one fun dinner!  Stuff flying everywhere...But it was great to have all our friends come over to celebrate

 Our lil Big girl :)

jeff and teresa freezing outside ~ it was so Windy!

 Catching a few Zzzz's before the party!

2nd ~ She started Walking one month after her birthday! We were at the beach one day before Mothers day and she just kept getting up and making steps...more and more each time, and in the next few days she was walking! Its the cutest thing! She waddles like a lil penguin...(I will be posting a video soon as I found a memory card for  our little camera...Finally!)....I'm sad I didn't capture those 1st wobbly steps :/
There she goes!

 Trying to remember what else happened....oh, something sad...
We had to sell our chicken coop & chickens :'(...We might have to move and chances are we wont be able to have chickens...so we decided to let them go. I was so sad to see it go. That chicken coop was a wedding gift from our friends...they build it for us! and it was beautiful....And also Sequoia loved her chickens....she would go see them every day, she LOVED collecting eggs...and now she wont be able to do that anymore :'((...so I cried when they came to take it away. 
I'm gonna e-mail the people that bought it and say that if they Ever decide to sell it ...to contact us 1st! 
I want it back! 

 We also had fun going to Big Sisi's soccer games all over the valley! There were some exciting games!
It's also great to see how much those girls improved during just few months of playing together....


So this is it for now...More to come tomorrow! G'night!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...